Welcome to 50!

Turning 50 is a monumental event. I always imagined that at half a century I would be a wise, strong, balanced, kind, confident and powerful woman who had it all figured out.

As it turns out - I'm the same person I've always been. Getting to 50 is the same as getting to any age of your life. Just trying to be the best person you can be.

Cheers! G

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Turning 50 Bucket List

I've been carefully considering the goals that I'd like to set for myself for turning 50. Looking around the web, I did find a few people who wrote about their '50 things to do before turning 50,' and I like that idea, but 50 things seems like a lot.

Then I got sidetracked by the idea of the bucket list - and I've always wanted to make one of those too! I guess there would be a lot of overlap on the two lists - the things I'd like to do before I turn 50, and the things I'd like to do before I'm dead. Of course, there's always that possibility that they will coincide... but I'm hoping not.

I decided that a bucket list is a good place to start - to get thinking and get the ideas out there.
Here are a couple of the websites I found which not only facilitate getting your bucket list created - but allow you to interact with other people doing the same thing!

Bucketlist.org
43things.com
Day Zero Project.com
ReaperList.com
PopClogs.com
SuperViva.com

I'd love to hear what you think of the sites - and about your own bucket list ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment