Welcome to 50!

Turning 50 is a monumental event. I always imagined that at half a century I would be a wise, strong, balanced, kind, confident and powerful woman who had it all figured out.

As it turns out - I'm the same person I've always been. Getting to 50 is the same as getting to any age of your life. Just trying to be the best person you can be.

Cheers! G

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Must have iphone

I really do want an iphone. I really do. Really bad.
I used to have one, but I gave it up because the monthly fees were too high when I had to add on phones for both my kidlets.
But I want it back!
I can get the iPhone 4 for free with a new service, and the iPhone 4s for $99, and of course, the new one is supposed to launch sometime this fall.

What to do? Save the hundred dollars? Gotta find out what the difference is between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment